Determine what image formats to be searched for duplicates.
Determine system resources allocated to search for duplicates.
- Maximum setting: utilizing all core(s) of your computer’s processor and allocated maximum memory needed (this may decrease other programs and Windows performance while searching).
- Medium setting: between maximum and light setting.
- Light setting: utilizing only a single core of your computer’s processor and allocated minimum memory needed.
- Search hidden files: select this option to also include hidden images.
- Minimum file size: selecting this option will ignore images whose files’ size are less than this setting value.
Determine the minimum similarity threshold among images to be considered similar.
Back to top